President Museveni has reshuffled Permanent secretaries following article 174 (2) of the constitution of Uganda.
Some of the popular permanent secretaries that get to stay include
Pius Bigirimana stays as the Permanent secretary in the Ministry of Gender, labor and social development , and Keith Muhakanizi stays in the Ministry of Finance, Planning and economic development.
Lucy Nakyobe Mbonye for State House, Deborah Katuramu for the President’s office and many more.
Below is a full list of current Permanent secretaries look out for details & full analysis in our subsequent PMLIVE news bulletins.
- Head of public service & Secretary to Cabinet – John Mitala
- Deputy head of Public Service – Vincet Opio Lukone
- State House – Lucky nakyobe Mbonye
- President’s Office- Deborah Katuramu
- Office of the Prime Minister – Christine Gwatudde Kintu
- Public Service – Catherine Musingwiire
- Lands, Housing & Urban Development – Dorcas Okalany
- Works & Transport – Bageya Waisswa
- Water & Environment – Alfred Okot Okidi
- Energy & Minerals – Dr. Steven R. Isabaliija
- Gender, Labour & Social development – Pius Bigirimaana
- Foreign Affairs – Amb. Partric Mugoya
- Ethics – Alex Okello
- Justice/Solicitor General – Francis Atooki
- Agiculture – Pius Wakabi
- Public Service Commission – Dr. Geoffrey Mbabazi
- Inspector General of Governmet – Rose N. Kafeero
- Pricipal Private Secretary to the President – Naawe Molly Kamukama
- Education Service Commision – Dr. Asuman Lukwago
- Defence – Rosette Byenguma
- Internal affairs – Dr. Benon Mutambi Mugisha
- East African Affairs – Edith Mwanje
- Judiciary – Kagole Kivumbi
- Trade, Industry & Cooperatives – Amb. Julius Onen
- Judicial Service Commission – Dr. Rose Nassali Lukwago
- Tourism Wild Life & Antiquities – Doreen katusiime
- Local Government – Benjamin Kumumanya
- Finance planning and Economic Developent – Keith Muhakanizi
- Science & Technology – David O. O. Ebong
- Health – Dr. Diana Atwiine
- ICT & Information – Vincent Bagwire Waiswa
- Education & Sports Alex kakooza
- Health Service Commission – Teopista Mary Wenene
Eng. Kabagambe Kaliisa become the Senior Presidential Adviser on Oil, Gas & Minerals.